Position Opening: Missioner for Administration, Episcopal Church in Minnesota
This is a mission-driven position requiring a strong leader who will work closely with the Missioner for Missional Management. S/he must be a team player who is able to develop a ministry of hospitality and service that includes communicating and interacting with a broad range of individuals and constituencies. This person will administratively support the Missioners, faith communities and elected bodies of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota and will be an integral part of furthering the mission and ministry of the Episcopal Church in Minnesota in all dimensions of the job. This is an 8:15am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday position that requires occasional Saturday work for special events and conferences.
For more information, click here.
Position Opening: Part-time evening custodian
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00-9:00pm
- Light cleaning and housekeeping in a preschool
- Cleaning floors, bathrooms, vacuuming and dusting
- 15 hours per week during the school year (Sept.-May)
- Basic house keeping and cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to pass a background check
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
St. John the Evangelist
60 Kent Street
St. Paul, MN 55102